Thursday, August 23, 2007

Look at Me... I am 2 months old!




I turned two months old and had to go to the doctor on my big day. Mommy had to leave the room when the nurse came in to give me my shots. Daddy said that I did really good. I now weigh 13 lbs 12 oz and I am 24-1/4 inches long. Mommy said something about me being in the 90th percentile... (whatever that means :) I have been missing all of my friends. I hope to be seeing all of you soon. Daddy is getting so excited about football. He tells me that I will get to see some of my friends at the football games!




Love, Drake

1 comment:

Maddox said...

Hey Drake! Man, didn't those shots stink? I still remember mine. You're minding your own business and then some lady jabs you in the legs with some needles! It sounds like you were what the moms call 'a big boy' about it! Can't wait to see you soon!