Friday, September 11, 2009

The Baby


(full of energy, athletic, busy, loving, smiley, affectionate)
Our little miracle.... Drake, you are not old enough to understand right now just how special you are, but one day your Dad and I will share with you the amazing story of how you got here. If we did not have the medical technology that we have today it would have not been possible. I told your Daddy when I was pregnant with you that something felt different than when I was pregnant with your sisters... I told him that you might be a BOY! On January 17, 2007 we were given the news that indeed you would be a boy and that's when the planning began. Within a few short months you were born and the blessings began to pour out for your dad and me. From the first smile to the everyday kisses we are blessed by you. I know that you say my name at least a hundred times a day, but I never get tired of it. Thank you for my time at night when you want to cuddle with just me... I tell your Daddy that I am in "My Happy Place!" and that is what it is... my little happy place with you in my lap snug under my chin and tucked in my right arm just like I like it. We are very proud of you and look forward to watching you grow and we thank our Lord Jesus Christ for blessing us with such a special little boy. We love you Drake Michael Lee.

No comments: