Friday, September 11, 2009

The Oldest


(outgoing, lively, spontaneous, pint-sized, energetic, sincere, has to have the last word!)

Where to begin about this beautiful daughter... Ashton, I loved you before I ever laid eyes on you. You came as a surprise, but I knew it was no surprise to God. He knew that I needed someone to love me unconditionally. I remember like it was yesterday the first time I heard you say "Mommy." It was like music to my ears!! Watching you grow has been a gift from God. You always give everything your all and you never settle for second. You put God first in your life and that is the way it should be. I love you for taking the time you do everyday to send me a text message (that's what teenagers do these days!) I thank you for every "I love you" and for being a positive source for your sisters and brother. Now that you are a senior, you have lots of decisions ahead of you. Always remember to keep God first in your life and in all your decision making. He will never lead you astray. Words cannot express just how proud you make me and your family. Always remember to keep your chin up when life's trials come and go. I love you Ashton, my first born!!!

No comments: